Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Spoiled Rotten

Two Saturdays ago, I woke up to the sweet aroma of cinnamon rolls. My wonderful husband had made me breakfast while I enjoyed some late-morning rest. Mmmm. How wonderful is he?

Not only did he spoil me with gooey treats, he also joined me and Erin (and Aaron) to see Twilight, the movie! He's such a good sport and has always willingly attended every midnight showing of the Harry Potter series. He offered to do the same with my second fictional book-turned-movie series obsession, Twilight, but Erin and I decided to avoid as many screaming tweener girls as possible. The Saturday matinee not only guaranteed a calmer audience, it also provided a much more reasonable price. Overall, the movie was pretty great. For a book with such a passionate fan base, the movie had some serious standards to meet. I wouldn't say it's better than the book, or even as good as the book, but it was great. So great, in fact, that Brad even enjoyed it! I'm talking, he didn't just not-hate it; he liked it! He said he'd actually prefer to watch Twilight than Harry Potter. Now, I won't concur with that blasphemy, but I was glad Brad liked it.

I just like to take every chance to brag about my incredible husband and how well he treats me. I truly am spoiled blessed.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails