Thursday, March 31, 2011

In Hand

The radio station finally called, and I went to pick up my Taylor Swift tickets! Yahoo! I officially have two tickets to the Speak Now tour in my possession! Holla!!

{Please excuse the low quality picture. I was caught off guard by their call and only had my phone handy, but couldn't not document it!}
It wasn't all a dream! It really is real life! And with these small pieces of card stock, all of the mysterious details surrounding the upcoming show have been solved. We will be attending the Friday night concert and sitting (aka, jumping up and down, waving my arms like a crazy person, and screaming my fool head off) in the middle of Row C in Section 118 of the Lower Level. Basically, we're opposite the stage and toward the right (from Tay's point of view). I'm kinda glad we're not on the floor, because my height does not work very well when I'm behind a bunch of other (taller) people at the same level. And we'll have a great view right in front of us. Radio tickets rock!

Oh, I'm so excited! I cannot believe I actually got my hands on these! It's so surreal. However, the euphoric fog hasn't stopped me from already trying to decide what I want my poster to say! (I'm thinking definitely some lyrics, but narrowing them down is tough! And I'm envisioning a bunch of glitter. Taylor and I both love things that sparkle. Maybe the word "Wonderstruck" all shiny.)

And while I'm speaking of TSwiz, check out this humongous milestone she just reached yesterday as she finished up the European leg of  her tour! 20 million records sold worldwide! Congratulations, Taylor! That's freakin' awesome!



This video makes me even more excited for the concert! She's currently on her way back to the States. Then she's taking a couple months off before she starts lovin' on America. That's where I come in. Bring it on. 
 

5 comments:

Hilary @ Hilabeans said...

You are soooo lucky! I loveloveLOVE Taylor! Wow. I'm going to her show in Pittsburgh, but definitely don't have as great of seats as you do! Congratulations! I loved the video also. Taylor is just amazing and down to earth!

<a href="http://hilaryanna09.blogspot.com>xox Hilary</a>

Pam said...

WOOOOO HOOOOO!

Bryan said...

since it the Friday show, maybe Rebecca Black will make a guest appearance.

Emily J. said...

Yes!! Then you can sing all day.. fun fun fun, kickin in the back seat!

Erin Howell said...

awesome! :) so happy for you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails