Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

I've always loved and appreciated my dad very much, but after the events of the last few months, I'm even more grateful for him than I was before! So, in honor of this special day, I'd like to post my absolute favorite picture of my dad and me as he walked me down the aisle on my wedding day.

I love you, Daddy! I'm so glad I get to be your (favorite) only daughter! Thank you for everything that you've always been to me! I can't express how glad I am that you're in my life. I love you very much, and I hope you have a fabulously Happy Father's Day! Mwa!!

1 comment:

Dad said...

I am truly BLESSED beyond measure for having 3 sons and 1 daughter!! I LOVE THEM so much!!If I could only have 1 daughter, I thank GOD for letting it be YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails