Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Traditions

We finally found some time to squeeze in the most important Fall Ritual of them all - the Pumpkin Carving Ceremony. We once again joined forces with the Howell's and the Mitchell's, and a little help from the Pumpkin Super Scooper, to create the best darn Jack-O-Lanterns this side of the Mason-Dixon line.

While the guys cheered for the Titans to beat the Colts (against my inner conscience), the girls had a great time getting all goopy as we prepared to sculpt our masterpieces. Daniel and Rachel did the "typical redneck Jack," complete with a few missing teeth. Brad and I (well, I) decided on a cute little Jack-Jack. And Aaron and Erin perfectly demonstrated their personalities by creating a "Pumpkin Pie."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, how are you? Seems like your fall is treating you well. I had a little pumpkin carving party the other night with my mother in law. It was fun as well. I have to say, I think your pumpkin is the cutest although they are all quite creative! Brad's is really good as well. Anyhow, I am at work so I shall go for now. Your blog is wonderful as always! Love ya

Shelly Pruitt said...

ha those are cute! I like the "pumpkin pie" idea...clever

Related Posts with Thumbnails