Monday, September 28, 2009

Straight From the Source

Fall is officially here! Know how I know? (Besides the indicator on my calendar last Tuesday.) Because Starbucks told me so! And you just can't argue with a source that holds such authority...

Brad and I aren't huge Starbucks crazies, and I very rarely eat or drink anything that is remotely associated with a coffee flavor, but even I can't pass up this seasonal beverage. Every autumn, we celebrate the changing seasons with a ceremonial cup of their delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte. Mmmm...

Fall is my very favorite time of year (weather-wise, Christmas is my favorite holiday time). I adore the changing colors, the falling leaves, the sweatshirts, the decorations, and of course, the tastes! I can't wait for more pumpkin spice lattes, hot chocolate, caramel apples, and pumpkin pies!

The temperature has finally begun to drop around here (70's all week long!), and it's definitely starting to be sweater weather in the evenings. Not to mention, the sound of football is constantly emanating from our TV, and Starbucks is serving their pumpkin spice lattes. These are all tell-tale signs that the best season of the year if finally upon us. Bring on the leaves. Bring on the pumpkins. Bring on the smells. Bring on the corn mazes and the haunted houses. Bring on the scarecrows and the mums. Fall is finally here, and I am so ready to commence all of our annual autumn activities!

Tell me what you do every fall that you're looking most forward to. Maybe it's a tradition that we can't pass up!


6 comments:

Bryan said...

peppermint mochas coming soon!

Merlin said...

I bought 3 colors of mums this weekend and put them all in one big pot. Fall color explosion! holla!

Love My Country Home said...

Pumpkin spice lattes sound so yummy!! When I think of fall, I think of leaves burning, casseroles, and the Covered Bridge Festival.

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Pumpkin spice is our favorite!! Makes me so happy for just a sip. ;-)

Amanda said...

I will have to try one of those. You made it sound so good! I love fall too, and the change in weather is sooo nice.

Anonymous said...

I love autumn. I love making desserts for Thanksgiving, making jack o'lanterns and Halloween parties!

Related Posts with Thumbnails