Monday, October 19, 2009

Live Action

So, we played with the camera while we were at the bottom of the waterfall. I'm kind of embarrassed to show you this one, because I look like a dork. (I was posing for the picture I thought Brad was taking.) But, Brad's too weird to not share it.

And I apologize for the sideways view. Now we know...



This one is a good (sideways, again - sorry) video of the actual falls. With this one, you can really see how fast the water was coming down! As well as the wind and the mist that totally soaked us. Oh, also look at the weird, life-like foam that was gathering at the bottom. It was super cool. Hope you enjoy. :)

2 comments:

emily said...

so pretty there!!! i want to go back! :) not sure i'll be trecking down to the bottom this time though!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

How fun!! It looks beautiful! We just went on a hike this weekend. Love the video!

Related Posts with Thumbnails