Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mybad...

I believe a couple of apologies are in order. First of all, I'm sorry if I misled any of you with my last post. I am not pregnant. I didn't mean to imply that I was, simply that I have a bad case of baby fever. Believe me, I have been sufficiently reprimanded for this misunderstanding.

Second, I'm sorry that I haven't posted much lately. I work at an accounting firm, and Busy Season is upon us now that tax deadlines are quickly approaching. Also, we are in the process of finding a new home to rent once our apartment lease expires at the end of March. As a result, I'm spending every spare second at work doing internet research on realty listings in the area. On top of all that, life in general has been ultra busy lately, as Brad and I tend to keep our social calendars filled to the brim. Basically, I haven't had time to blog on or off the job. I'm sorry for leaving you all hanging. (Which I'm sure you are, because I know each of you just lives for my next post!)

But, don't fret. With this busy life comes ample blog material, fully equipped with great photo documentaries. I may be a little behind on each event, but you'll hear about my random experiences sooner or later. Hopefully, you'll get a few more posts before April 15th. Hopefully, I'll survive until April 15th. We'll see.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails