Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Gotta Share!

Have you ever heard of Improv Everywhere? They are hilarious. They "cause scenes" by going to regular places and (seemingly) randomly breaking out into song. If you've never watched any of their flash mobs or musicals, you'll seriously want to watch every video.

Here's their most recent release, where they focus on social media. It cracked me up and I just Gotta Share!


Could you go a while without staying connected? I have to admit, I'm kind of addicted to today's technology. I mean, I do keep a blog, obviously... Could you get up and sing a random song in front of total strangers? No way, Jose. Not this girl. But I hope you enjoy spending the rest of your day watching this group do it over and over again in all of their other videos!

3 comments:

Kimberly Washer said...

I love flash mob!! I'm always posting their videos on my blog! These are funny too!

Kristen said...

This is great! It would make me so happy to be in a crowd that got surprised by one of their performances!

Madison said...

i love love improv everywhere!! the best buy one might be my fave.

Related Posts with Thumbnails