Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pitch Perfect Girls' Night

First things first: I have the best best friends in all the land. Alright, now that we got that out of the way...
 
 
The Emilys, Cristin and I had an impromptu, weekday girls' night last night, and it was wonderful!

[image source]

If y'all haven't gone to see "Pitch Perfect" yet, do it. Seriously, we laughed the entire time. Start to finish, even in the downtime when they weren't throwing jokes our way. It's awesome. And I'm pretty positive that guys will love it, too. We just so happened to use the opportunity to make it about the girls.


I'm so blessed to have such amazing friends that make boring Monday nights into wonderful memories!

1 comment:

Emily J. said...

Had a blast!!!!! so pumped I'm finally off work at night to take advantage of our girls night!

Related Posts with Thumbnails