Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Carnivore

Long hours at work = many snacks at the desk. I snagged these mini animal crackers from a stocked "Tax Season Survival Kit" in our office kitchen. These tiny, roaring, scrumptious treats have successfully attempted to maintain my sanity over the last few weeks. Nom, nom, nom.


PS. Don't judge me for literally putting my name (well initial) on my favorite pen. They seem to constantly get swiped off my desk, and I'm very partial to my Blue Pilot G2. When it gets stolen "misplaced," I can always relocate and easily reclaim it, since there's no denying who it's rightful owner is. I mean, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Jussayin.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

My dad eats animal crackers like it's his job. (One of my favorite Mindy sayings.) They are pretty stinkin' good! Also, did I introduce you to the blue Pilot G-2's?? I think I converted the whole office when I worked there. =) And YES, you absolutely have to do everything you can to keep them from disappearing!

Mindy said...

Kristen! I almost linked you in regards to the Pilot G2, but I didn't want to confuse people! However, yes, you are absolutely correct! Everytime I think about the piloty goodness, I am reminded of you!! Thanks for the conversion! :)

Erin Howell said...

I'm writing with a Pilot G2 right now! :) Miss you! Happy last week of busy season!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails