Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Snack of champions


Lately, I've started munching on Honey Nut Cheerios throughout my day. They're really the greatest snack! The oats fulfill the craving for crunch without being potato chips, and the honey satisfies the sweet tooth without being sugary. Besides, they're supposed to lower  my cholesterol while helping me stay awake during our slow season.

Really, the only downfall to snacking on the little O's is feeling like a toddler in church. But that's okay. The Shrek water squirter inside the box made it all worth it!

What's your favorite go-to snack?

3 comments:

Dad said...

Frosted Flakes straight from the box :)

Kristen said...

Jeremy does love his Honey Nut Cheerios. I tend to love the Banana Nut Cheerios even more!

Madison said...

you can get Cheerios for really cheap with coupons!:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails