Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Be Our Guest

Can you hear the doors to Disney's vault creeking as they open up to release Beauty and the Beast? It's such a lovely sound!

Since I preorderd mine from Disney's Movie Club (you're lookin' at a VIP member, right here), mine is awaiting my embrace at home in my mailbox. But I wanted to share some of Belle's magic with you all. Click on the picture below to print a coupon for $10 off your purchase of the combo pack. Can't get much better than that!


Hope you enjoy the Tale as Old as Time!

*Edit* Turns out you have to be a member of the club to print the coupon. But I can send it to 5 friends. So if you want the coupon, let me know and I'll email it to you directly. Sorry about that.

1 comment:

Jamie Frankum said...

I had to join the club to get the coupon but it was worth it since joining is free!! hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails