Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The view from here

Throughout the office renovation, this is what I get to see every day: Workers just on the other side of my desk. (That first guy is actually leaning on my counter, but the other one is standing on a platform thing - not my counter.)


Check out this dude on stilts! He seriously stays on those things all day long. I can't even describe his mad skillz. He leans around corners, balances on one "leg," nonchalantly walks around the entire office, etc. just like it's normal. Hilarious. But, I'm sure it does make his up-high work way more convenient.


And yes, I did, in fact, surreptitiously take these secret pictures of the workers as they were this close to me. I was super sneaky, holding the camera in my lap ready, just waiting for the second when they turned their backs so I could snap my flash-free documentations for the blog. I mean, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.


It's really starting to take shape around here. The back part of the office is pretty much settled, which leaves only the last phase of the project (aka, my area and the conference rooms) left to complete. I'm so ready for it to be finished the finished product. With the construction chaos and the start of Busy Season underway, it's been pretty wild around here. I'm already beginning to miss my blog community! Not sure I'm ready for the annual hiatus I'm forced to take every first quarter of the year, but I guess I don't really have much say in that. Maybe I'll take it up with Uncle Sam. Priorities, government. Priorities.

Anyway, hopefully by the end of the month I'll be able to show y'all my new and improved office! Holla!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails