Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cheap Fandango Tickets

I'm cheap, and I love good deals, which is why I've joined LivingSocial for their daily specials. But my favorite deals, and the ones that save me the most money, are those of which I'd be purchasing anyway. Combine that with anything Harry Potter related, and I'm a very happy girl!

Cue Today's Deal, which is a pair of movie tickets for $9 through Fandango, and I'm squealing with excitement! Since I'm totally planning on going to the midnight release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two next month(!!), I'd definitely be buying the tickets anyway. If I can get both Brad's and mine for less than the normal price of a single one, you better believe I'm snatching that right up, baby!

{pic via}
Thanks, LivingSocial and Fandango, for making HP7.2 seem even closer!! I can't wait! The count down has officially begun! (I mean, seriously it is. Did you notice the very literal countdown on the left? I'm for real, here.)

If you would also like to take advantage of today's sweet movie ticket deal, click here. You can use them for any movie of your choice, and they're good for months. Consider it a cheap future date night, courtesy of Mindy. You're welcome. :)

Sidenote: They just released some more HP7.2 posters. I can't control msyelf. I must post them all!











Oh man! Can't you tell how gritty and intense it's going to be!? This is war! They're all dueling. I especially love the ones with Neville and the sword of Gryffindor, Professor McGonagall and the enchanted-to-fight Hogwarts statues, and the Weasley twins. Get ready, people!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails