Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween 2008

This year, I was a doctor, and Brad was nasty. Yep, that's pretty much what he was. He was going for redneck/white trash. I believe he pulled it off perfectly. Right down to the foo-man-choo. He cut his shorts way too short, wore gross work boots, and topped it all off with the disgusting mullet wig. I honestly could not look at him without needing to control my gag reflexes. But don't worry, at least one of the Mehaffey's was respectable. I looked very authentic in my scrubs and lab coat with a stethoscope hanging around my neck. Hopefully our name won't be too smeared in the social network.

We went to a Halloween party at Alex and Leigha Moltz' house. They used this time to announce that they are pregnant. You have to see their costume. They're so creative! Congratulations Alex and Leigha!!

1 comment:

emily said...

oh dear...my eyes are bleeding! i must say...that's some purty hair you got there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails