Thursday, November 20, 2008

Brad's Staying Warm

For Brad's job with EdwardJones, he spends quite a bit of time walking around outside. Well, the weather has gotten cold enough that his undershirt / dress shirt / suit coat combination isn't quite keeping him warm anymore. He already owns a nice charcoal gray pea coat, but it doesn't hang lower than his suit coats, so he wasn't wearing it since it doesn't look very professional. Well, needless to say, he wasn't making the greatest first impression while shivering on the front porch of a prospective client. We decided that if he intends to survive the winter, he needs to get a nice, professional, long coat. I think he looks quite handsome in it, don't you? Thank you, Burlington Coat Factory.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mindy Mindy Mindy... all this Christmas stuff even before Thanksgiving, I thought I raised you better. UGH! Puck Puck.

Ok Seriously you can set up my tree when you come this weekend. I can't wait. And your blog is totally awesome, I love it (even the Christmas stuff).
Mom

Anonymous said...

Ok, Mindy... I will be more careful of my post and spell it correctly. Puke, Puke not Puck Puck.

Cristin Claire said...

Looks so professional! Glad he's keeping warm...

Related Posts with Thumbnails