Wednesday, May 12, 2010

You Are My Sunshine

Did you know that daisies are wild flowers?? Or else, did you at least know that there are some wild flowers out there that look just like daisies? Brad doesn't seem to think that these flowers growing behind our house are technically daisies, but I don't really care...

That didn't stop me from clipping a bunch of them and bringing the joy inside! Is there anything happier than a daisy?? I don't think so. Every time I see them beautifying our dining room table, I smile real big and get all warm-fuzzy inside.

Not only does it make our house feel so much more homey, but I can't help but be reminded of how very good God is. He not only created Beauty itself, but He also blessed us with the opportunity to see Him and His beauty throughout all of nature. And He was nice (and sneaky) enough to randomly plant little love notes in our very own back yard! He loves us that much...

If I get the chance to gather up some of that happiness in a bundle and bring it into my house, you better believe I'm gunna.

What about you? In what ways and things do you most easily see God's beauty? How does He most often show His love uniquely to you?

3 comments:

Audrey said...

I see his beauty through the sparkling eyes and smiles of my two boys!

Audrey

Dad said...

I just have to look at my daughter to see God's beauty :)

Dad said...

YOU are my SUNSHINE!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails