Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Movie Marathon

Brad and I made a deal, this year. Generally, each October, he not-so-patiently endures a month of horror movies, while I not-so-patiently endure his grumblings. So, for 2008, we decided to make a pretty fair trade. I agreed not to force him to watch a single scary movie, and in return he agreed to spend all of December consuming any and all Christmas movies that I choose. Yahoo!! Sweet deal, huh? Let's get this Christmas movie show on the road!

Over Thanksgiving, we successfuly watched Fred Claus (and loved it) and Jeff Dunham's Very Special Christmas Special, thanks to Redbox. We also squeezed in the live-action version of The Grinch that my parents owned. This past Friday, we joined the Howell's and the Mitchell's to watch our favorite Christmas comedy, Elf. We'll probably make it to the theater sometime soon to watch Four Christmases, which is out right now with Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn. We think it looks hilarious, and we love both of the main characters, so I'm pretty sure it's a go.

Here is what else we have on our December Christmas Movie Marathon agenda (in order of importance):

So, am I missing any essentials? Do I not have them in the right order? I need some input, here. I'm not sure how long Brad's cooperation will endure, and I need to make sure I get the best ones in first!

2 comments:

suburbangranola said...

You have to watch the whole series of
The Santa Clause movies- they are all great!

Anonymous said...

I personally love The Grinch with Jim Carey! It is hilarious! We also just watched Fred Clause and it was pretty good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails