Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Trees

Brad and I finally put up our Christmas tree last night. (Well, I did, while he compiled a special Christmas CD for me.) We have a new pre-lit one that we bought on an after-Christmas special, last year, and we were anxious to see it in action. It reminds me of a Charlie Brown tree because it's so sparse, and that makes me happy. We also have all new ornaments that we bought on sale after Christmas, last year (among many other Christmas decorations). They're all red and silver, and so pretty. They aren't that sparkly in the picture, but they look great in real life! However, this year, I'm realizing how important garland is. The tree looks pretty bare without any. I think we're going to string some popcorn (and cranberries) to drape around it. Maybe it'll be the start of a new tradition.

Oh, and here's Mom's beautiful tree that we put up the day after Thanksgiving. It's gorgeous. I love the white tree. And it is all silver and blue ornaments. Yeah, they sure do love the Colts!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails