Monday, December 22, 2008

Deck the Halls

I super love decorating for Christmas. Let me give you a tour of our festive apartment.

Here is our wonderful tree. After last year's real tree fiasco, we decided to sell out and purchase a fake, pre-lit one. We bought this on sale after Christmas last year, along with the majority of the ornaments. I absolutely do not regret that decision.

Look at all these presents! I cannot wait to open them!

Here is our adorable table runner and candy dish, filled with Hershey's Kisses, of course.












Here is our incredible Mantle setup. Even Chester has a personalized stocking. We have some hand painted porcelain Santas that Brad's Grandma gave him as a gift when he was younger. And, this year we've been having lots of fires in our fireplace, too. How cozy!

This is our Santa table setting with my special sparkly centerpiece.


We have some lighted garland surrounding the window from the dining room to the kitchen. We're also featuring our home-made gingerbread house!


You can't forget the Mistletoe. Muah!


This is my happy village. The second building from the right is a replica of the chapel where Brad and I were married. It was the very first piece to my village. Thanks, Mom. :)

There are many more minor decorations throughout the house. If you'd like to view them, as well, feel free to visit the entire Deck the Halls Photo Album.

2 comments:

Sasha said...

I like all your decorations!! Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

oops... how did i end up with a blog? dang it.......... lol. i actually really like yours...and accidentally ended up reading like two weeks worth of bloggage. not to be stalkish or anything!

Related Posts with Thumbnails