Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Baking shenanigans

Bradley thinks he's just so funny. Sometimes it seems he truly can't help himself.

Warning: The upcoming image is entirely inappropriate to be posted on this blog. PG-13, if you will. Please proceed with caution. Consider yourself warned.

-------------------------

This is what happens when Brad and I bake together:


You would think a bit of flour on the nose, right? Or maybe a whole bunch of it dumped on one of our heads. Or possibly even a full-fledged flour fight resulting in a ghost couple in a destroyed kitchen. But no. With Brad Mehaffey, it has to be even more feisty.

He just thought he was so hilarious. While I was rolling out the Christmas cookie dough, I wondered why he was giggling to himself when I saw him grab the camera in order to "document the hand print for my blog."

Specifically. For my blog.

When I didn't include the picture or anecdote in my original Christmas post, he was thoroughly offended, saying I didn't appreciate his input, since he did snap the shot specifically for my blog, and all.

So, even though I'm completely embarrassed, this post is for my hubs. After all, he's right; it isn't every day that he takes a vested interest in the content of my blog and proactively "helps" me develop post ideas.

Gee. Thanks, honey, for your help. I really appreciate it.

7 comments:

Hubs said...

My favorite post yet!

Lindsey said...

Haha, that's really funny! Is that a Christmas onsie I see?

Uncle Allen said...

By the looks of the picture were you baking hot cross buns or ?

Kaitlin Shetler said...

You are such a good sport! I'm sure he's grateful to get such input...but I really hope you can retaliate with a well-timed photo of him.

Leslie said...

Nice onesie! (did I spell that right??)

Pam H said...

Way to go Brad!!

Kimberly Washer said...

That's too cute!! I do like that onesie!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails