Monday, December 20, 2010

Snug as a Christmas Bug

This weekend I had the privilege of enjoying one of my very favorite past times of the season:


Cuddling up on the couch in our Christmas house, wearing last year's Christmas PJ's and reading a good book by the glow of our Christmas tree. Ahh...

There was only one thing that could make it even better, and that was a steaming mug of hot chocolate hiding underneath a preposterous amount of marshmallows.

Perfect.

Merry Christmas Week! I hope you enjoy what's left of Christmastime! (Try not to just be sad that it's already coming to an end, like I am.)

5 comments:

mllsecretary said...

Three marshmallows. Trevor has worked for years to teach me that three marshmallows is the limit for great tasting hot chocolate. I am glad you learned well that preposterous amounts is the proper amount of marshmallows - after all what is three marshmallows?

emily said...

cozzzzyyyy!!! :) makes me want to take a nap!

{darlene} said...

sounds perfect!!!
...although I have to admit, I am a Redi Whip girl when it comes to hot cocoa. heehee.
Merry Christmas, sweet girl!

Shae Schuler said...

That's the best, isn't it?

Kristen said...

This sounds quite lovely. I'm with you, though, there's too many things I still want to enjoy and Christmas Day is sneaking up too soon! I need another week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails