Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Patiently awaiting Santa

My favorite family is all ready for Santa Claus! (Well, they're technically my family, but they're also their own family. So that's really not as conceited as it sounds...)


Okay, seriously. Could my sweet niece and nephew possibly be any more precious??? I really don't think so.


Every time I see them (or a picture of them) I fall even more in love!


This picture of Rachel is actually from Halloween, but I absolutely adore it and had to share it even though it's "out of season!"


Don't they both look just like their daddy, with that identical white hair?


And, fine, you got me. This sweet picture of them conked out in their carseats really has nothing to do with anything, but I just think they're so stinkin' cute, and I thought you might, too!


Hope you're getting ready for the Big Man in Red to visit! The countdown is really getting exciting!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails