Wednesday, December 15, 2010

We're Elves

Haven't you always wanted to be an elf? Us too! And this year we finally got our wish! Of course, we had to do the Country dance, since we live in Nashville and all. Go ahead and admit it. You're totally jealous of our mad elf dance skillz.


I couldn't resist subjecting the rest of the Hill Ridge Crew to some supa sweet 80's moves. (If you could do more than five at a time, we would have all been together...) Enjoy the epic elfic throwback!


And only because I absolutely cannot get enough of this, here are all the Hill Ridge girls loving Christmas like we do!


Nothing says "Christmas" quite like Elfing yourself!

(Now, go ahead and be completely unproductive, accomplishing nothing other than elfing every person you know for the rest of the day. I know you want to. And trust me; you'll love it.)

11 comments:

sgroves12 said...

OK...I cannot stop laughing!!!!

B-daddy said...

C-daddy busted a hot body roll midway thru. Surprised the old man still has those moves! Of course, we all know he soaked in a nice tub of Luscious Lilacs bubble bath once the filming stopped to loosen up those muscles.

Lindsey said...

Hahaha, that's awesome! Didn't know y'all had such sweet moves!

Emily said...

lol I love emily's face! I keep watching it, but can't figure out who has the booty shakin move?!

emily said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! this is AWESOME!
ok...so i have to say, yours and brad's faces are perfect for the dances...

mine says, "dah dah DAH!!!" like i'm really about to do something crazy. honestly, i think that was MY bootie shake half way through.

and charles...well, he looks like he's not enjoying himself very much...or he's really concentrating on his moves!

hahaha!

i can't quit laughing!

Kristen said...

Oh, man, I remember the first year those appeared! We had a grand ole time in the office that day. =)

Dad said...

There must be SOMETHING in the Hill Ridge water. I will bring my own when I come visit :-) Love the videos!

Elaine said...

This is too funny! I loved it!

Erin Howell said...

Umm.. I love that you and Brad both have open mouth smiles! lol. :) thanks for the laughs!

Aunt Medina said...

That was pretty funny! The dog had to check on me to make sure I was still breathing (I was laughing so hard)!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

So fun!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails