Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Gerber Generation

Vote for Miss Charlie Joy to become the next Gerber Baby! You can vote once a day, every day. (Seriously, only once. Trying to trick them by using a different email address won't work as long as you're on the same computer. Believe me. I've tried.) They pick six winners every month to win various prizes, and the baby with the most votes at the end of the six month period is not only crowned the next Gerber Baby by appearing in a Gerber ad, but they also receive a $25,000 scholarship! Click on the photo below to vote for Charlie, and feel free to come back every day to do it again and again if you happen to be so inclined!

And just in case you need a little more convincing of CJ's monumental cuteness, check out some recent Christmastime photos of my (best friend's) precious little girl.








See? Toldja she's the cutest little thing in all the land! She makes my whole heart just fall right apart. Definitely Gerber material if you ask me. Help make Charlie the winner by voting!

♥ As you can see, I'm a very proud "Aunt." ♥

5 comments:

sgroves12 said...

SO.STINKIN'.ADORABLE.

emily said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! u are the sweetest friend! :)

Kristen said...

What a cutie! And their Christmasy decorations are the perfect backdrop for her pictures. =) Looks great!

Dad said...

She's got my vote :-)

Kimberly Washer said...

I voted!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails