Monday, December 6, 2010

Cozy

We've had snow in Nashville the last couple of days! Now, granted, snow in Nashville isn't quite the same as snow, say, anywhere farther North. These were more like consistent flurries, but it still counts!


So, when Brad and I got home from church yesterday, we immediately changed out of our Sunday Best and into some warm, fleece (past Christmas) pj's and ate one of my favorite winter meals: Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup. Then we bundled up under a blanket on the couch to take our customary Sunday afternoon naps.


There's just something about this meal that makes me feel so cozy inside, especially when it's combined with snow and warm pj's... I love this time of year!

What are some of your favorite winter foods?



5 comments:

Meagan said...

All I've wanted all day was a bowl of soup. I know what kind I'm having when I get home! :)

Kristen said...

Man, I love all kinds of soups during the winter! Taco soup is probably my favorite. =) Oh, and send some snow our way! I'd love to see it!

Regena said...

I LOVE grilled cheese and tomato soup and I have to agree with Kristen on the taco soup. Chili is great too.

Bobbie said...

Well, I guess I'll be getting tomato soup, bread and cheese at the market this week. You sold me!! That looks mighty good. My favorite winter food: warm chocolate pudding w/ marshmallow fluff. Always hits the spot!!

Kimberly Washer said...

That looks sooo good!! However, it's too hot in Malaysia to eat soup very much. As soon as we get home in February I'm definitly eating chili first thing, but this meal might be second on the list!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails